Thursday, January 15, 2009

.0052

Well I just had to get drastic with it. I am not being obedient and it is actually hurting me to not be so. I feel the weight of my disobedience. So I just pulled myself completely out of the situation that is causing me to remain in the same place.

Hopefully, some of you got the link to my blog before I deactivated my faacebook account. Drastic measure. But I liken it to taking all the food out of your house before a fast.

I'm thinking about to Lent when I was at BelAir. The only year I ever celebrated Lent. Kinda weird. But anyhoo...I fasted MySpace...that was TOUGH! In fact, I cheated. I created a separate account so that I could log on once in a while while still appearing to honor my fast. HYPOCRITE! so...there will be none of that. I will not be logging in to another account so I can be on facebook without being on facebook.

I don't know how long this will last. But I will know when God releases me. I'll miss seeing your pretty faces.

No comments:

Post a Comment