Tuesday, January 13, 2009

.003.5

Two posts in one day. woah.

so God just one-upped me. I thought I was doing good at putting into action what I was told to do mid-december. yeah, i'm a little slow. so i've been doing that and ouch it burns...but i'm walking it out.

walking, walking, walking.

then he one-ups me.

what is that? you say this is what you want and i take it for what it means. you know most rational people would say that the strength and perseverance i am exhibiting right now is a good definition of what he told me to do. i mean if i were friend to me i would tell me....wow, you, that's really amazing. you're amazing. but God's all...wow, that's good okay let's take it another step. i want more from you. i want you to do this as well. it's actually important and it matters if you do it or not. cause what you do when no one else is looking actually creates an environment. others can actually feel what you are doing, even if they never see you do it.

and he's right. and that's true. cause as an intercessor, i know. i pick up things all the time. i know what's going on. no one has to tell me. no one has to spell it out. the secret things are not all that hidden. i can feel the air over your life. i can tell a lot because of the environment you create. so who am i to think that things should be any different for me? superhero complex. gross.

No comments:

Post a Comment