Wednesday, March 25, 2009

.018



Just took that pic 30 seconds ago. we are okay to proceed.

i removed the painting from the kitchen and put it in the music corner now. so here we are. ready to do it up.

got back from Redding Monday the 23rd. I left on the 18th. Best weekend ever. I hope I have more.

Anyhoo...this is Kristin writing to say she still loves someone. But love redefined. Love doesn't mean the things I was giving into. Love looks different than I expected. I still love...I just can't continue to give out without receiving anything in return. So I await a hot chase, a crazy pursuit. I want a good story. Doesn't mean I don't love...I really do...I just can't talk to him until he can give me what I need. And if he doesn't...time will help me move on. But for now...my feelings aren't changing. I don't know what that is...but anyhoo...a lot shifted in me this weekend and I am happier for it.

I passed my motorcycle test today. I now have a motorcycle license. Who would have ever thought that? I actually have no clue how to drive a motorcycle but that's okay...haha. I was able to help some guy pass his test which he had taken several times. He was on a 650 and couldn't pass it on that thing. So I let him ride my bike. He passed like a breeze. The guy who was monitoring wasn't even watching once he got on my Vespa. hilarious. I guess he knew if he could almost pass on a 650 a 150 would be a breeze and it was for him. I was shaking and barely inside the lines. haaha.

Well...God is good and today is a great day. I am still praying for breakthrough and waiting on his promises but things have shifted so much inside of me that I know it is not far off. He's so good. How can life not be amazing!??!

No comments:

Post a Comment